CUSTOM VEHICLE RANGE
CVX 12V / CVX 24V
Working vehicles have to cope with a lot, the same vehicle may be used for a variety of loads creating problems with cross contamination from both odours and microorganisms between different journeys. Maintaining a clean, odour free and infection-controlled environment is a constant challenge. Busy schedules and quick turnarounds mean that the time allowed for vehicle cleaning is always tight and deep cleaning requires a vehicle to be off the road for a period of time which is lost revenue.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. Traditional cleaning, disinfecting and use of masking agents cannot control the spread of microorganisms. In 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million*, meaning health risks increase and unpleasant odours prevail, giving the impression of poor cleaning standards.
BENEFITS OF USING AIRSTERIL
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patients and visitors alike