MF20 / MF40 / MF60 / MF80
The AIRsteril MF range lifts hygiene standards to a level impossible to reach with traditional cleaning alone. In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough, after cleaning, harmful microorganisms can return and grow at a rapid rate immediately after the first use.
The MF is fan driven and can easily be ceiling or wall mounted for continuous operation via a spur from an emergency lighting circuit. Alternatively, it is supplied with a plug and feet for temporary use on a raised flat surface such as a chest of drawers or any other high available surface, in a public area or permanent location, it should be hard wired to a spur.
BENEFITS OF USING AIRSTERIL
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patients and visitors alike