Put your facilities back into action smelling fresh and clean!
In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough after cleaning, once a facility is re-used, harmful microorganisms return and grow at a rapid rate, odours prevail and the health risks increase.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. In just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase.*
BENEFITS OF USING AIRSTERIL
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patients and visitors alike