WR20 / WR30 / WR30X / WR40X
Washrooms can accumulate a high level of harmful bacteria and viruses, with every flush, toilets and urinals force faecal micro-organisms into the air, settling on washroom surfaces. Poor ventilation, shared facilities and people who do not wash their hands properly all add to the hygiene problem.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. Regular cleaning, disinfecting and use of masking agents cannot control the spread of microorganisms, in just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase*.
– Offensive odours
– Increased absenteeism and staff turnover
– Primary source of infections including salmonella, e.coli, norovirus, hepatitis A and hepatitis E
PERFECT FOR USE IN
– All washrooms
BENEFITS OF USING AIRSTERIL
- Control bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Improve infection control and hygiene standards
- Reduce absenteeism and labour costs
- Improve the care home image and increase occupancy rates
- Clear embarrassing odours, eliminate masking agents
- Extend the life of carpets and soft furnishings to normal wear life
- Improve the environment and protect residents, staff, patients and visitors alike